Administrator / Claims Handler
Based in Warwickshire, Rainbow International are part of a UK franchise network who carry out fire and flood restoration projects for the UK’s top insurance customers. On some projects we also carry out building’s reinstatement work. As our business expands an exciting opportunity has arisen in our Rugby based office. Both full and part time applicants will be considered. This role is a very varied position with no two days being the same, the role includes, diary management, booking visits, costing claims, taking payments over the phone, managing the claim cycle, right the way through to invoicing jobs.
Working as part of our team you will liaise with insurance clients, customers, with our technicians in the field and our central office team who dispatch claims and handle national queries.
Full training will be given for this challenging role and exciting whereby you need to be:
- Comfortable working alone and in a small team.
- A conscientious and hard worker
- Have excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner. You will mainly deal with customers via telephone and email.
- An ability to work under pressure and prioritise your workload
- Excellent computer skills
- Develop working relationships with customers, key clients (such as loss adjusters, insurance companies, Brokers, surveyors etc)
- Previous administration or claims handling experience is preferred but is not essential.
- Experience in planning and allocation of work to field-based staff is also an advantage.
- Any previous experience of marketing and the use of social media would be useful but not mandatory.
- Be enthusiastic and happy to learn technical information about our services therefore gaining more service knowledge. There will be the requirement to attend courses and toolbox talks to gain further knowledge.
Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm with a 30-minute lunch break. This could be 3 to 5 days a week.
Salary is £ 19,000 – £ 23,000 per year depending upon previous experience. Pay would increase with the experience that you gain and as you develop with the role. Holidays are 20 days per year in addition to public holidays. The above-mentioned pay is for a full-time position working 5 days per week, the pay would reflect how many days you worked in a week.
Established in 1987, our client has gone from humble beginnings to becoming the leading supplier in their industry. They are part of a franchised operation being one of 55 branches, they have been trading for 11 years and have grown from strength to strength.
Due to vast expansion this exciting position has become available.
Our client is a disaster recovery and specialist cleaning service who boast a wide range of customers.
The company have an industry leading comprehensive internal training package coupled with many external courses. They send all staff members on from BDMA courses, asbestos removal to thermal imaging training.
Why should you apply?
- The chance to join a well-established company.
- To join a fantastic team.
- To showcase your knowledge and skill set.
- Private health care.
- Private pension with company contributions.
- Overtime opportunities.
If you’re the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button